Milton Roy produces high quality metering pumps that Cortech has distributed to many of our clients. There are eight in particular that have consistent sales due to their quality performance, high customer ratings, and continually increasing durability and reliability. These are Milton Roy’s eight most popular metering pumps:
- SOLAROY® Solar Powered Pumps & Injection Systems – These innovative and durable pumps rely solely on solar energy power and are ideal for remote locations. They are compact and easy to install. All SOLAROY® Solar Powered Pumps are designed to “set it and forget it.” Even in the harshest conditions, the pumps work continuously without interruptions to reduce lost production and shutdowns.
- mROY® Series Metering Pumps – The mROY® Series Metering Pumps are built to last and are expected to perform 24/7 with an installation life of 20 years. Investing in this pump is worthwhile. It has the capability of generating up to 3,000 psi while still being an economical pump. The mROY® Series Metering Pumps are suitable for use in a wide variety of applications.
- PRIMEROYAL® Series Metering Pumps – These pumps are ideal for applications in the gas and oil industries. They have been engineered to thrive in the most difficult environments and conditions and are known for being safe, accurate, and reliable.
- POWEROYAL® API674 Positive-Displacement Reciprocating Pump – The POWEROYAL® API674 Positive-Displacement Reciprocating Pump is ideal for all demanding applications. Its unique design includes self-tightening seals, a liquid end that helps to relieve friction and stress on the pump, and a lubrication system that adds even more protection against wear and tear.
- MILROYAL® Series Metering Pumps – The MILROYAL® was introduced in 1962 and has been considered the most robust and reliable pump of its kind since then. It is ideal for any application or industry requiring chemical injection.
- MAXROY® Series Metering Pumps – What sets the MAXROY® apart from the competition is its ability to produce pressures up to 150 psi while in use in applications up to 232 GPH. It can be used in the harshest of environments because of its chemical resistant powder coating that makes it extremely strong and durable.
- MACROY® Series Metering Pumps – This pump is suitable for a wide variety of applications and is designed to reduce usage shock and tension. The drive shaft incorporates a variable eccentric design to reduce system shock while the pump is in use. In addition, this pump has a mechanically actuated diaphragm to help eliminate hydraulic oil contamination of the process liquid.
- Centrac – If you are looking for accuracy, the Centrac is the pump for you. This pump has a 100:1 turndown ratio and ensures its steady state accuracy is +/- 0.5% over the entire turndown range. This is two times more accurate than most pumps available today.
READ ALSO: The History of Milton Roy Pumps
READ ALSO: Components and Accessories for Milton Roy Metering Pumps
If you are still not sure which metering pump to go with, call Cortech’s representatives at (714) 779-0911 or (661) 322-9800. We are ready to help you find the right pump for your company’s needs.